This is our most in-depth program with personalized strategic solutions for your health and performance nutrition. We test, play detective, and put the puzzle pieces together to build your protocol.
Are you looking to support your active lifestyle & performance goals and your everyday activity & demands while living your busy life? Do you want to get to the bottom of nutrient needs, GI distress, exhaustion, and potential root causes hampering your performance & desire for a nourished life? Then let’s dive in.
Starting at $3,200
- Functional nutrition testing to know what we’re dealing with & how to best support your body
- Personalized roadmap & nutrition, supplementation, and lifestyle protocols to solve the puzzle that is you
- 4 months to work through a proven four-phase coaching process to integrate the changes into your lifestyle
- Up to two coaching calls a month
- Direct messaging and voice messaging access to your coach between sessions
Functional Nutrition Testing & Consult
Does this resonate?
- You’ve been told all of your labs are normal, but you feel like garbage.
- You’ve just started to accept things as just being your new “reality,” and you’re just dealing with it.
- You feel like there has to be something else going on.
- You just know there just has to be something that would make it easier to reach your health & performance goals.
We use functional testing with our 1:1 clients to play nutrition detective & figure out what else might be the underlying issue or offer room for better system support.
Starting at $700
If you’re not looking for coaching right now but want to dig into the labs and find the root of what’s going on with your body, you can still get testing.
Choose from the following:
- GI Map stool testing: what’s happening in the gut (the epicenter of everything)?
- DUTCH urine & saliva hormone testing: what’s happening with your hormones & adrenals?
- Intracellular & serum micronutrients: what’s happening with your vital nutrient building blocks (which affect all systems)?
After you complete the test(s), we’ll schedule a 30-minute consult call where we’ll review your results and give you a basic protocol recommendation.